Business Continuity Management (BCM) Manager Competency Workshop
COURSE DATES & TIME
4 – 5 February 2021 :: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
26 – 27 April 2021 :: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
21 – 22 June 2021 :: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
“What is business continuity?” Are you able to clearly state and define the role and responsibilities of a BCM practitioner such that you can develop and carry out an effective plan for business continuity in the event of disruption or crisis, such as Pandemic Outbreak, Cyberattack or Data Centre Outage?
The course is designed to guide the BCM professional with a step-by-step effective approach to develop and draft the Business Continuity Plan including Pandemic Safe Management Measures, Incident Response Structures to different types of risks.
This course is designed for all levels of executives from all backgrounds and those who have responsibilities in holistic business continuity management, data centre, IT disaster recovery, risk management and compliances in meeting industry and regulatory compliances. This course is suitable for participants who wish to acquire strong knowledge, techniques and competence skills for effective risk analysis, impact analysis, strategies and continuity & resiliency practice in their organisation. Participants who are also responsible for managing a functional area, division, department, team or organisation at the middle and senior management, including those responsible for the daily business-as-usual, production, sales, marketing, human capital, information technology, finance and development.
Module 1: Introduction to ISO22301 BCMS Requirements and ISO22301 BCMS Guidance
Module 2: Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Identification of critical services and associated activities
- Categorize of critical services – High, Medium and Low
- Determine Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
- Determine Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- Identify Vital Records and Grab List
- Minimum Resource Requirements
Module 3: Risk Analysis
- What is Risk Analysis?
- Identification of risks – Internal, External, Process and Technology/Data Centre risks.
- Categorize the risks – Probabilities and Impacts
- Treating Risks – Concept of Risk Treatment
Module 4: Business Continuity Strategy
- Identify various strategies to mitigate risks and continuity of critical services & activities to meet the RTO, RPO and Minimum Business Continuity Objective (MBCO)
Module 5: Draft of Business Continuity Procedures
- Incident Response Plan
- Emergency & Evacuation Plan
- Crisis Management and Social Media Plan
- Damage Assessment Plan
- Accountability of Staff Plan
- Departments’ BC Plan
- Organization’s BC Plan
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan
Workshops: Participants will be provided with case studies and for workshops.
This course is classroom-led, participant-centred with inject-based workshop approach with relevant case studies.
Course Fee: S$820.00
Add 7% GST: S$57.40
Please make payment for this amount: S$877.40
1. PAYPAL (You can also pay with Credit Cards/Debit Cards)
PayNow to UEN no.: 201114619H
3. DIRECT BANK TRANSFER
Corporate Bank Account – UOB Bank Account: 348-304-108-8
Bedok Branch, Bank Code: 7375, Branch Code: 027
4. CHEQUE PAYMENT
Please make the cheque payable to ‘Organisation Resilience Management Pte Ltd’ and mail it to 300 Tampines Ave 5 #09-02 Singapore 5296537
(Attention to: Finance Department)